Secret Neighbor Review
Secret Neighbor is an asymmetric multiplayer horror action game based on the Hello Neighbor franchise. For participation and victories in online battles, players receive coins that can be spent on new images of children and the Neighbor. Some skins can be purchased for real money. But there are no items that affect the gameplay.
- fun gameplay when played with friends
- many tactics for both sides
- amazing sound effects.
- unbalanced characters
- localization bugs and flaws
- toxic community.
- Compatibility:Requires Android 7 or later.
- Languages:English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Author:Tiny Build
- Content Rating:Rated for 16+