Fortnite was announced in 2011, and over six years of development, it has become almost a mythical long-term construction. Epic Games' fabulous invention is designed to turn multiplayer cooperatives upside down. But this is only because, despite the popularity of the concepts, they are rarely implemented at a decent level. Fortnite does this surprisingly well.
- a huge map worked out to the smallest detail
- variety of weapons
- the ability to move in vehicles
- the dynamic pace of the game.
- limited system of marks
- excessive arcade shooting
- uneven playing rhythm.
- Compatibility:7.1 and up
- Author:Epic Games, Inc
- Content Rating:TeenViolence
- Package Name:com.epicgames.fortnite